Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday 4/27/09

I rise at 7 AM and go to the health club, doing 20 minutes on the elliptical machine, and 10 reps on 2 weight machines.

Next is breakfast at McDonald's, an egg-biscuit and senior coffee. Because of constant turnover, it is often difficult to get just an egg-biscuit, at the correct price, even though it is a menu item. I had juice with my vitamins at home.

Today, I filled out and mailed the insurance form for the hospital. Those silly people still ask for social security numbers.

I started flossing for my dental cleaning tomorrow. Even with 3 flossings in the next 24 hours, I know he can tell. I wonder what my GP can deduce from my lab work next week.

I have been given a list of hip muscle strengthening exercises to do. I have been doing them, but I forgot yesterday, and this morning, except for the gluteal set, which I did while Ann was showering, before I fell back asleep.

Did several errands today, replenished wine, and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment