Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday, 5/1/09

Did my hip exercises first thing.

Ann had today off, so we went to Byerlys for breakfast. I usually order the 'senior 1 egg, pumpernickel toast, bacon' special. Ann shared her hash browns and toast. The hash browns and toast were both slathered in butter, which must have gone straight to my hip joint, because it didn't hurt for several hours.

After reading emails and the paper I went to the health club and did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 3 weight machines.

NRO: (Non-related-observation) I drive by Trader Joes on the way to the health club. A lady there in a van was doing the backing up part of parallel parking while holding a cell phone to her ear with one hand.

'An apple a day keeps the doctor away!' I had a pear after lunch.

I am having roofs replaced because of storm damage. I agreed to take down the gutters from the garage. As I was stepping down from the ladder, my hip gave out and I fell a short distance. Only a scrape on my hand. So, the time is right to fix my hip.

We are going out tonight with Paul and Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment