Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday 5/18/09

I slept well. Did 10 reps of the hip exercises. Took one coated aspirin.

At the health club, I did the rehab exercises in front of the mirror. The meds I have taken have not given me nausea, however the pain from some of these exercises gives me some nausea. I did 2 upper body weight machines and left.

Stopped at McDonald's for breakfast on the way home. They raised their prices Friday, and my prepaid card is down to 44 cents now, so Adios, McDonald's. I took half a perc when I got home.

The surgeon's nurse called to check up on me.

I read and wrote for a while. It has been a nice sunny recovery day. I checked the lawn mower blade, and picked up some roofing nails from around the garage.

I did 10 more reps of the hip exercises, and took half a perc at bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment