Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday 5/15/09

Got up at 2 AM to read for an hour.

Had 1st Percocet at 5 AM. Ann refilled my ice bag.

7:30 AM: Did 10 reps of the proscribed exercises, shaved, and started breakfast.

9:30 AM: Took a Tylenol-ES before my walk to Lenox Community Center. Took a soda cracker along for the nausea.

10:45 AM: The walk went very well. Talked with a few friends. Took a 2nd perc with a coffee, when I returned home. Reloaded the ice pack. Lunch is soon!

After lunch, I washed a load of towels. I won't try to carry them up the steps today. I did some yard work and then showered. I changed the dressing on my incision. Everything looks ok.

Had one red wine at the restaurant, and an aspirin at 8 PM. Went to bed at 10. Got up at 10:33 PM to watch Leno, and then almost made it through my exercises before I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment