Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday 5/11/09

Did 10 reps of hip exercise, 20 minutes on elliptical and 10 reps on 4 weight machines. Stopped at McDonald's for an Egg Biscuit and Senior Coffee.

This is a full day. I bought a paper and found a paper on the step. I had tried to subscribe, but was told I couldn't get what I wanted. I guess they found a way.

I did some QA on the new roofs, entering the attics to verify the continuous ridge vent. There were a few minor problems. I called in my findings to the roofer. I also removed the old VHF TV antenna from the house attic. I emailed and called my insurance agent for the 15% discount for hail class 4 shingles. Getting some red tape, but I'm more persistent.

Moved the DSL modem down to the bedroom. Installed a temporary handicap rail in the shower. Returned a book to the library. Returned the extra chimney cap to HD.

The hospital nurse called to check up on me. I can eat until midnight and have half a cup of coffee before 8 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment