Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday 5/16/09

Got up at 7 AM and shaved after my morning exercises. Took 1 aspirin and 1 Percocet with breakfast. I will admit that a nice, strong cup of coffee adds a mighty fine finish to the perc.

Ann is home today, so I will probably not be going on any treks today.

I am doing my own physical therapy. Today I started a new set of home rehab exercises.

Ann went shopping with her sister. After an unhealthy lunch, I crutched around the block and talked with the neighbors. Had a second perc and coffee. Reloaded the ice bag.

After a healthy supper, I had a glass of wine and a coated aspirin, with a piece of dark chocolate.

I continue to use the ice pack at night and during the day. I was in bed doing the hip exercises before 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment